PHP DeveloperCode : P001
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.Responsibilities
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
React.js Developer:Code : R001
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
.NET developer:Code : N001
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Familiarity with the Mono framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Business Development Officer (BDO):Code : B001
We're looking for a Business Development Officer who is passionate about sales and marketing and has experience working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
If you are a motivated individual with a desire to succeed, we want to hear from you.
- Drive sales activity through business development efforts with companies or individuals
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analysing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date personal contact information on prospects, clients, and accounts.
- Work to make business development efforts efficient and cost-effective.
- Work closely with the company's existing customers to develop long-term relationships
- Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.